Aldous Turns Two!


Talk about a sappy post.  I can't even believe I'm writing that my little Aldo turns two years old today.  I know it's so cliche but where does the time go?!?  It seems like just yesterday we were calling my parents at 5 in the morning to ask them to come over and watch Eliel while we went to the hospital to meet this little cutie.
Aldous has grown into quite the little man.  He is sweet, caring and loves to let you know how he's feeling.  I just love when he walks over to me, puts his head on my lap and say, 'I love you Mommy'.  He wants to participate in everything everyone else is doing, especially his older brother, Eliel.  The two of them can get into a game of army men and play for an hour sometimes.  Aldous has a mind of his own and definitely his own sense of humor!  He can crack a joke like no other two year old that I know!  He even gets that sparkle in his eye when he knows he's done something silly.  He likes to joke around that it's hot outside when it's especially cold.  He will continue to repeat that it's hot until you acknowledge that it's actually cold.  He even cracks himself up when he plays this little game.  Aldo can whine with the best of them and has learned that screaming help him to get his way.  We're currently working (very hard) on trying to teach him some patience.  He is the smile on my face and the gray hair on my head! ;) 
We see the pediatrician next week so I will be sure to come back and update with some more physical facts of our little guy but couldn't let the day go by without wishing him the happiest birthday and looking forward to so many more! 

Comments