Kindergarten Tea

Last week, we were invited to Eliel's kindergarten performance at school.   I didn't know what to expect but was blown away by their little performance!  We were treated to songs, movement, and a few crafts as well!


I think Adam and I were both blown away by Eliel's candor while singing.  I expected much more timidness and shyness but he was anything but!  He was front and center and we could hear just about every word he sang.  He was so proud of himself and rightly so! Here's a few songs for your listening enjoyment.





After the musical numbers, Eliel presented us with his hand print in plaster with the message below on the back.  That's when the tears started for me!


He also made us a placemat to use as we had cookies after the performance.  It was an absolutely adorable day and I'm so glad we got to share it with him.  



Comments