Picture Update

As hard as I tried, I couldn't get around to keeping current with the blog for the last month of summer.  We truly were just having too much fun! So, I will be treating you with another picture update.

The boys and I finally made it to a local pool.  Once they got there, they didn't want to leave!



Had a blast at the Mo Willems party at the libary!






The boys were enthralled with the butterfly house at Peck Farm.  We ended up staying most of the day!




Sometimes we had to be a bit silly.








One of our final big day trips was to the Morton Arboretum.  The boys had a blast and I'm sure we'll be headed  back there a lot next year.



Aldo loves to play hide and seek.  This was one of his worst hiding places!





With Eliel at school all day, Aldo has been enjoying lots of Mommy and me time!  Mommy has been learning a lot about how to play army too.






Aldo has been great at helping me do chores both in and out of the house!





The boys loved our bonfires but I'm pretty sure the s'mores are what made it so enjoyable!

Comments