14 weeks

Baby Thoma is the size of a lemon!  It seems like all of a sudden this week, my tummy decided to start protruding.  Even people at work were starting to notice.  I'm sure if you didn't know me and didn't know I was pregnant, you would just assume I'm a little on the chubby side.  I finally told my students at school and they were all really excited.  Except one of them asked if I will be their teacher all year long still and I didn't have the heart to tell her no.  By that time, she'll probably be begging for a different teacher though anyway!

We have officially entered the second trimester which means that the risk of a miscarriage has gone WAY down.  We're really glad to hear that.  Still a little nervous about the whole previa thing (see previous posts) but the only thing that will heal that is time so there is nothing we can do.  We won't know anything about that until the 20 week ultrasound.


Comments