22 weeks

Sorry this is late in being posted but for those of you who are aware of our kitchen situation, we are in the process of finally getting it fixed by the insurance company.  Only took 13 weeks!  So, needless to say our house is once again in complete chaos and posting my 22 week picture was far from my mind.  Plus, last week I had parent/teacher conferences so I worked until 9pm and Adam got a new job which requires him to be gone from the house from 7:30am to 6:30pm.  In other words, we were not around very much last week!

In baby news, Baby Thoma is doing well!  S/he is the length of a spaghetti squash.  Where that fits in my tiny belly, I do not know.  I also will be getting another ultrasound next week due to the fact that at the last one the sonographer was unable to see the heart.  Hopefully this time the baby will be a little more cooperative.  Anyone have suggestions on helping that happen?  Someone at work suggested drinking orange juice beforehand but I'm wondering if that will make the baby stand up and dance instead of lying still! :)


In other exciting news, the nursery furniture has arrived!  As much as I'd love to show you pictures, Adam and I have vowed to put the furniture in the correct place before showing anyone.  Plus, our parents will have to be the first ones to see it!  But I promise, within a week you will be treated to the sweetest nursery you have ever seen!  It's all so exciting!   Only 121 days to go!!!!

Comments

  1. Verrrry Exciting!!! Congrats to Adam on your new job! Give a call and tell me about it. Love, Uncle Hal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment