24 weeks and our final sonogram

Baby Thoma 24 weeks
Meet Baby Thoma!

Isn't this amazing?!?  It's a 3D look at what Baby Thoma looks like.  In case you're having trouble telling what you're looking at, s/he is laying down, forehead on the left, hand up in front of face, eye closed.  (I think you can already tell s/he already has Adam's mouth but he disagrees with me!)  Right after this picture was taken, baby decided to start using me as a punching bag.  It was pretty fun to watch what was going on and feel it at the same time!

The baby has definitely started making his/her presence known.  I can feel kicks and punches every few hours now.  It's a lovely, yet weird feeling.  The most awkward is when I'm in front of my class teaching and I begin to get abused.  It's hard to keep a straight face!  I can't imagine what's going to happen when they can actually see it  moving while I'm talking.  Boy, are they in for a surprise!

It's finally very evident that I'm pregnant.  For awhile, I could wear big t-shirts or sweaters and hide it but those days are long gone.  I'm definitely going to need a few more maternity tops!



Finally, I know a lot of you have been asking to see the nursery.  I had every intention of taking pictures of it during the week but I forgot that it  gets dark so early.  So, by the time I get home, the house is dark and I'd prefer to take pictures in daylight.  So, you will have to wait a few more days until I can get those pictures taken and posted up here.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Comments