26 weeks

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone who we didn't see for Thanksgiving had a wonderful day! Adam and I have been so blessed this year and have a lot to be thankful for.  From Adam earning his license, to becoming pregnant, to Adam landing a full-time job at a new architecture firm, we truly have had a wonderful year.  We can only hope that next year is even better!

As for the baby, it is moving more than ever!  It seems to be awake for about 20-30 minutes at a time and then sleeps for 2-3 hours.  It continues this throughout the night as well!  It is a strange feeling to wake up and feel something moving inside of you but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I can't wait to meet this little one!
Below you will find my 26 week picture.  Everyone things I have really ballooned in the last few weeks.  I haven't noticed a huge growth spurt but since I see it every day, it's hard to notice day to day changes.  What I do notice is that certain things are getting harder to do.  Like putting on my socks. :( Good thing I get ready while Adam is still home because it might come down to asking him to do it for me soon!


26 weeks

Comments