From the mouth of babes...

Last week, I had to leave school 20 minutes early to go to my ultrasound.  My assistant principal was kind enough to cover my class for me but little did I know that she had no intention of following my plans! :)  Instead, she had the kids make a book for me about Baby Thoma.



She had each of the kids write whether they thought I was having a girl or boy, what I should name the baby, why I should give it that name, and a suggestion for me about taking care of the baby.  Here are a few of my favorites:

I like this kid's advice.  I'm sure it's much harder than it seems though!

I am very happy that this kid is best friend's with Jesus but I can guarantee I won't be naming my baby Jesus....

I wonder what happened to this kid's brothers or sisters if she feels the need to remind me not to drop the baby.... Oh and I like how after comes first and before second.... First a toddler, then an infant.  Didn't your teacher teach you sequencing?


This one is a little harder to read but the advice is unparalleled: Feed the baby.  I'll have to remember that one kiddo.....

Comments