The 3rd Trimester

Well it's official.  I am in my third and final trimester.  At times it seems like the first two went WAY too fast but in other ways, it seems like I've been pregnant forever.  No matter what, both Adam and I are getting really excited to meet our little one!  It seems like everything we do ends with the phrase, 'and this will be the last time we do this, just the two of us'.  For most things, it things we look forward to doing with a little one by our side. 
We spend yesterday evening celebrating Christmas with both of our parents and sisters.  As corny as it sounds, I love to have a full house where everyone is eating, chatting and enjoying each others' company.  In fact, I don't mind all the work that goes into it just to have everyone over.  Again, I can't wait to do it more when there is a little one to pass around as well!
I usually don't give gifts to Adam until Christmas morning but there was one I just had to give him in front of everyone.  I received it from my new 'job' I've been working at.  It's called KickSprout and it is an online community for moms-to-be and new moms to connect.  I was hired on as a community manager and will be working the northwest suburban Chicago area.  Anyway, one of the perks of working for this company is that I get a lot of freebies.  I've already received a J J Cole bundle me, a baby Ktan baby sling, some belly oil to help with stretch marks and the gift I gave to Adam:

Daddy Scrubs
These are 'Daddy Scrubs' which are meant to be worn in the delivery room and the hospital when the baby is worn.  I'm not sure if 'Daddy' will wear them them but I bet they will be comfy to wear at 2am feedings!

And here is my picture at 30 weeks.  My belly is a little pointy in the picture and I'm not sure what is poking at at that moment.  Could be a hand, foot and maybe a head, who knows!  All I know is this little one sure likes to move and groove around in my belly.

30 weeks
 I wish all of you a wonderfully delightful Christmas!  I hope you are able to spend it with the ones you love.  Being pregnant has made me realize I need cherish the little things more in life like spending a lazy Sunday morning laying on the couch with my husband.  The house may be dirty and the laundry not done but in the long run, it doesn't matter.  I wish you all peace, love and happiness!

Comments