Baby E is here!

Although it's been 5 days, I am still so excited about Baby E's arrival!  I wasn't due until this coming Thursday but I can't imagine my life without him right now!

Although this is a semi-private blog, I do not want to use baby's real name, just in case.  I've heard WAY too many stories of babies identities being stolen and not realizing it until the child turn 18.  So, you all know his name and if you don't, well, you probably have no reason to read this blog!

Some of you have also asked if this is the end of the blog.  And the answer is definitely not!  Adam and I plan on using this to share pictures, videos and stories of our new little one.  We've already got a stockpile of things to share with you and when I get a chance, I will start uploading.

Thanks for all your love and support throughout our pregnancy and we can't wait for you to share in E's life!


Comments