How time flies!

April 1st?!?!
I can't believe it was over two weeks ago that I last updated you with pictures/videos of Eliel.  I can't believe how fast time is moving.  I know completely understand how everyone says he will be going to college in the blink of an eye.  The very thought of this makes me want to cry though!

In the past few weeks, Eliel has finally established a daily routine which includes eating every 2.5 to 3.5 hours during the day and every 3 to 4 hours at night.  Hopefully he's working his way up to sleeping five or even six hours at night.  Ahhhh how wonderful that would be! :)

On the 21st of March, Eliel was one month old.  See what I mean about time flying?  Here's my little buddy on his one month birthday!
Eliel 1 month


About a week and a half ago, Eliel began smiling.  Not just a spontaneous smile because of gas, but a real, heartfelt smile!  It was the cutest thing and now we try to get him to do it as often as we can.  When he does, it bring such joy to my heart!  I can't wait until he smiles for all of you!


Finally, yesterday we celebrated Easter at my mom's house.   It was a wonderful time and so nice for everyone to spend time together.  My parents also invited Adam's parents as well as Brian, Katie's fiance's mom, Marcia.  My mom's  brother was also invited.  Everyone got along so well and seemed to enjoy each other company.  Eliel slept through lunch but it was probably for the best because when he woke up, he wasn't such a happy guy.  Of course when we got home, he was; go figure.  Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend and I hope I can capture the cutest of this little guy on video soon so you all can see!
Happy Easter!

Comments