Fun Activities

So as my little guys gets older, he is becoming more and more fun!  We've done a lot this week and I know it will only get better.

Eliel is just thrilled...
Weeee!
This past weekend we tried swimming again at my aunt's.  And again, we got a similar reaction: no crying, but not really any smiling either.  Adam did get him to smile after tossing him in the air (which also gave the women there a heart attack) but other than that, he was his typical serious baby self.  He did however love a raft and probably would have fallen asleep on it if we let him.  He also was very curious about his cousins and watched their every move, even if it involved getting splashed because of it.  All in all, it was a wonderful afternoon and we loved spending time with family we don't get to see very often! :)
Yo Dad, what is this contraption?
This is nice!


All the kids (6 great-grandchildren!)







For those of you who don't see Eliel often, he is in LOVE with the ukulele.  Adam played it just about every day while he was in the womb and it definitely has a calming effect on him.  Now, he's realized that he can make noises with it too and if he spots a ukulele or guitar, he reaches for it.  Sometimes he even giggles.  It won't be long before we're going to have to get him one of his own!  He also loves to sit and listen to Adam play after dinner.  I could watch the both of them interact for hours....
I makes me so happy I sometimes think my heart is going to burst... I'm just sayin' :)

Comments