Water Fun

If you've read previous posts, then it's no secret that Eliel loves water.  I was going to take the pool out for Eliel today but I figured the water would be too cold for him straight from the hose and I didn't have time to let it warm up.  So, out came the bucket and cups. I think he has more fun with these common household items anyway!
We spent over an hour in the backyard filling up the cups, watering the plants, watering Nugget (oops!) and splashing.  He had a ball!  I think this is another post where words won't help so I will let the pictures do the talking!

These flowers are taller than me!
Do you need more water, flower?


It's hard watering these tall flowers.


Can't forget to water the cucumbers!

Oops!  I dropped some water...

I think I'm about to get wet...

Comments