So excited!!!

We are so excited to share our BIG news with you!  Eliel is going to be a BIG BROTHER!



We took him with us today to 'meet' the baby for the first time.  He has come with me to the doctor before to hear the heartbeat but today he went with Daddy and we all got to see the baby for the first time.  Just like with Eliel, we will be keeping the gender of this baby a surprise!

Eliel seem to enjoy watching the tv screen while the tech was showing us the baby.  The baby even moved it's hands a few times and Eliel thought that was pretty cool.  I think Daddy enjoyed watching Eliel's reaction more than anything.

The good news is that all is fine with the baby.  All the major organs looked healthy and all in all it seems to be a healthy baby.


I have been taking month pictures of my growing belly so I'm looking forward to sharing those with you along with comparison to my last pregnancy!


Comments