39 weeks

Well, 39 weeks has come and gone and I'm still pregnant.  I can honestly say I have not been this pregnant before because I had Eliel at 39 weeks, 1 day.  I am currently 39 weeks, 3 days.  I know it's not a huge difference but when you're carrying around an extra 30 pounds (and a toddler) trust me, it feels like it.  Plus, we're all dying to meet the newest member of the family!
At my last doctor's appointment my body had started the process of getting ready for labor but the doctor didn't think he'd see me anytime soon.  Having said that, I went in to the doctor with Eliel a day or two before he was born and I hadn't dilated at all and he was born shortly thereafter.  So, the moral is I have no clue when this baby will make an appearance! :) (And neither does anyone else for that matter)
I've been feeling really good the past two days so either the birth is quite few days away or this is my burst of energy before going into labor.  (I'm of course hoping for the latter!)

We will do our best to keep everyone updated!  Thanks so much for all the kind words and encouragement!

39 weeks

Comments