It's a Boy!

Sorry to keep you all in suspense but as you can imagine, I've been a little busy!  Super Bowl Sunday was extremely super for us this year in that Baby Thoma made his appearance!

 Aldous (Aldo) Christopher Thoma
February 7th, 12:32pm
8 pound, 20 inches long



We're all gradually adjusting to our new life together but so far, it's been wonderful.  Eliel is a VERY helpful big brother and is great at getting things for Mommy and Daddy and helping out when Aldo is crying.  Aldo is so far a wonderful baby.  I have a ton more pictures to post but as they're on my camera and a little harder to post on the blog, I'll have to keep you in suspense a little bit longer.   Thanks for all the well wishes and I can't wait for all of you to meet the newest little member of our family!

And in case you missed the results of the baby hunch pool, here they are:

Comments