Some pictures and a quick update

Well it's been a little over a week with our newest addition and things are going very well.  I feel like I'm going to jinx myself by saying that but they truly are!  Daddy went back to work last week Friday and with a little bit of help from family, we've been able to survive and return to our (somewhat) normal routine.  At first I was nervous about Adam going back to work so soon but in the end, it was for the best.  Everyone, including myself, seems to have gotten back into the groove much faster than I anticipated.

Eliel seems to be enjoying being a big brother and is a HUGE help.  He will 'watch' Aldous and let me know if he starts crying.  He can grab things for me especially when I'm nursing and can't get up to get them.  He can gently put the pacifier in Aldous's mouth to help him stop crying.  It's amazing how 'grown-up' he seems to have become in the last few days.  Or perhaps that's just because I have an infant around now!  Overall, Eliel seems to be enjoying his time with Aldous as well as the fact that most days, we don't have any errands to run and Eliel is free to play!

Aldous continues to be a very good baby.  He typically eats about every 2.5-3 hours and at night tends to eat every 3-4 hours.  This makes Mommy and Daddy VERY happy! He rarely cries and is content to lay around watching Eliel play with his toys.  Here's hoping he's a chill baby for quite some time! :)


Comments