Brotherly Love

As much as I'd love to sit down and write a ton of blog posts, I'm currently running out of time in the day to do so.  (Or, I'm falling asleep on the couch before I can finish a post!)

So, at least for the time being, I will be posting some picture posts instead of doing a lot of writing.  That way, you can all see the pictures but I don't have to take a lot of time posting them! :)  Some of them are so cute that I want to share them, but I don't want to post them on Facebook for the entire world to see.

Anyway, Eliel is being such a great big brother!  He loves trying to help Aldo when he's crying by patting him on the back, putting his pacifier back in his mouth, or finding a toy that plays music to calm Aldo.  He hates to hear Aldo cry and will allow me to stop whatever I am helping him with to take care of Aldous.  Here are just a few of the moments that I captured them together. (I really need to get try and take more pictures!)
He isn't always thrilled about holding Aldo
And this is the very hungry caterpillar, Aldo


My boys relaxing before bedtime
Eliel helping to calm Aldo

Comments