E is three!

3 years old
I can't believe Eliel is three years old already!  It seems like just yesterday I was still working at the school waiting patiently for him to arrive.  Now of course, that seems like a lifetime ago and I can't imagine my life any other way!





For Eliel's birthday, we invited just grandparents over since Aldous was only two weeks old.  Eliel got to pick out his own cake and chose a red airplane.  I, apparently, messed up a bit as he wanted a red propeller plane and instead, there was a red jet plane.  Luckily, he wasn't too upset by it.  He had a blast blowing out the candles, especially the 'trick' candle that kept relighting!
Silly trick candle!



Eliel also visited the pediatrician for his three year old check up.  He weighs a whopping 27 pounds which put his in the 8th percentile.  I guess at this rate, I should be happy he's still on the chart!  He also grew two inches in six months and is in the 27th percentile for height.  I'm guessing he's going to be taking after his Daddy! Luckily, we didn't need any shots so it was an extremely positive visit to the doctor as Eliel was quite nervous at first.
All in all, Adam and I are so lucky to have this little man in our lives.  The last three years have been absolutely amazing and I can only dream what is in store for Eliel in the coming year.  Whatever it is, I can't wait to share it with him!

Comments