Animal Sounds

I think I've said this before but Aldo is very communicative.  He signs just about every chance he gets and loves to try and say as many words as he can.  He's recently figured out animal sounds and loves to try and imitate the sounds they make.  One of his favorite things to do is play an app on my kindle and imitate the animal sounds:


He also has a fascination with the book 'Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do you See'.  We have a special version that has sliding flaps that allow you to look at the next animal.  He loves imitating those animals too.  I'm pretty sure he's memorized the order of the animals in the book too!




Because he can communicate so well, Aldo and Eliel seem to enjoy playing together (most of the time anyway!)  I'm thinking they're going to have a blast this summer!

Comments