Eliel's First Day of Kindergarten


Eliel started kindergarten this week!  He was so excited and the first day went so well.  We're almost through the first week and he seems to still  be enjoying himself.  

Pouting because I asked him to take a picture

School: Olive Mary-Stitt
Teacher: Mrs. Naughten
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Number: 8
Favorite Character: Army Men
What do I want to be when I grow up: a scientist
Favorite Food: tomatoes
Favorite Sport: baseball
My big man on his way to his first day

Thumbs up for being excited!
We're so lucky that the whole family could be with him on his first day!





 His teacher keeps a blog and has already posted some pictures of their first days of school.  It looks like he's having a blast!



Can't believe our little man is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see what he accomplishes this school year!

Comments