Magic Kingdom part 2


Our last day at Disney was spent at Magic Kingdom again.  There was so much we missed the first day and so much that the kids wanted to do over again that it was the place to end our trip.  There was early morning magic hours which meant that those that stayed at the Disney resorts were able to get in an hour before everyone else so we were at the park at 8am.  Adam wanted to ride Splash Mountain so my parents graciously took our boys and we and headed for it.  I look like I hated the ride but in fact, I enjoy going on it. :)


Of course the boys has to go on Buzz Lightyear again as it was their favorite ride. I think in total, we went on it 5 times in two days!






Aldo got to go on his first roller coaster, The Seven Dwarf Mine Train.  Unlike his brother, he loved it!  He laughed almost the entire time and wanted to do it again as soon as we were finished.  Unfortunately, due to the long lines we couldn't but I think a trip to Santa's Village is in store for him this summer!







We had so much fun not only today but the entire week.  It was certainly a vacation that will be remember forever.  Eliel already asks when we're going back.  When he does, I say, 'ask Papa Dave'. :)


Comments