Picture Update

As I sat down to write a blog post, I figured it couldn't have been more than two weeks since I had last written.  I couldn't believe it's been a whole month already!  Time is sure flying by faster than I can keep up with it! So, in order to catch you up, here is a picture update!

This little guy is making himself right at home!

Eliel had ten days off for spring break so although the weather didn't cooperate very much, we were able to get outside a few days and have some fun!  We went to the zoo with some friends and played at the nature center too! 






Aldo always loves babies!


Most days, when Eliel is at school, Aldo and I either run errands or I end up playing something with Aldo.  In this case, I was asked if I wanted to play paratrooper with him!


A few weekends ago, we took a quick trip to the Field Museum to show the boys 'Sue' the T-Rex.  Eliel is so much fun to bring to museums now since he can read everything.  Although, it does make him ask even more questions if that's even possible!






 The week before Easter we went to visit the bunny.  The boys were so excited but once we got there, Aldo chickened out and refused to stand near the bunny.


Aldo also recently got moved out of his toddler bed and into a big boy bed.  He was so excited to be just like Eliel!


Another fun zoo trip on a day off of school!






Comments