It's been a LONG time...

When I sat down to write this, I knew it had been awhile since I had made a blog post, but I did not realize it had been so incredibly long!  My, how time flies!  So much has happened since I last posted about Aldo's first day of preschool that I don't even know where to begin.  I guess I'll start with the boys.


Eliel is thoroughly enjoying first grade.  He is an absolute sponge and soaks up just about everything his teacher can give to him.  I'm pretty sure he talks her ear off all day long. :)  Eliel continues to excel in karate and will be going for his next level belt this coming week.  He's one of the youngest in his class but is one of the highest belts already. 



Aldo absolutely loves preschool, although sometimes it's rough trying to get him out of the house to go.  He enjoys playing with Eliel at home and since they're apart for much of the day, he craves Eliel's attention when he's around.  Aldo has made lots of friends at preschool and once he's there, he enjoys every minute.  When he's not at school, Aldo and I have lots of fun together playing everything from play doh to army men.  He also loves helping me run errands (especially to the grocery store so he can pick out food!) and baking and cooking.  He's my little buddy until Eliel comes back home. :)



At the end of September, Aldo and I spent a week in New Orleans to be with my sister and her newest little addition to her family, Jonah.  Aldo had an absolute blast playing with his cousins and I soaked up all the baby snuggles I could!





We also spent a few days up in Minneapolis and at Aunt Paula and Uncle Steve's in Wisconsin.  They boys loved it up there and I'm sure will be asking to go back there.  Me, I could live up there! :)










Hopefully my next post won't be so far away!

Comments